World Bank Young Professionals Program invites applications from PhD or Master’s degree holders having at least three years of relevant work experience will be associated with iconvert.media video downloader.
- The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program.
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group (Nigeria is member country)
- Be born on or after October 1, 1986
- A PhD or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, www.justguarantor.co uk, agriculture, natural resources, and others
- At least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level
How to Apply
- The application for the 2019 Selection Process for the Young Professionals Program at the World Bank
- Before You Apply, please ensure that:
- You meet the minimum requirements for eligibility for the Young Professionals Program and,you have all the information at hand including key dates, an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), Education Certificates/Transcripts, PhD Dissertation/Master’s Thesis topics (short summary), if applicable, and the Application Essay ready to be uploaded
- All the necessary information provided in application should be valid for one year. Files to be uploaded with complete application should not exceed 5 MB each and should be in the format: .doc, .docx or .pdf
- For more information check out payday loans by paydayloansnow.com or – visit official webpage
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
1818 H Street, NW Washington,
DC 20433 USA
Tel : (202) 473-1000