William J. Clinton Fellowship 2020 – American India Foundation (AIF) invites applications for the 2020-21 AIF’s William J. Clinton Fellowship for service in India.
The American India Foundation (AIF) is committed to catalyzing social and economic change in India, and build a lasting bridge between the United States and India through high-impact interventions in education, livelihoods, public health, and leadership development.
About the Fellowship
- The William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India is an immersive, 10-month volunteer service program matching young professionals with development organizations. Fellows work on scalable and sustainable development projects in the fields of education, livelihoods, and public health.
- The AIF Clinton Fellowship is helping to shape the next generation of leaders committed to positive change while also strengthening civil society in both the U.S. and India.
- Open to U.S. Citizens, Indian Citizens, and U.S. Permanent Residents only.
|Last Date of Application Submission||20th January 2020|
|AIF Program Date||1st September 2020 – 2nd July 2021|
- Be a U.S. or Indian citizen, or a U.S. permanent resident;
- Be between the ages of 21 and 34 on 01st September 2020;
- Have completed an undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree before the start of the program on 01st September 2020
- Fellows are expected to complete the following during their service in India:
- Meeting or exceeding expectations of the Fellowship, including upholding their commitment to AIF and their host organization
- Participation at Orientation, Midpoint, and Endpoint, and other program related events
- Adherence to the policies and agreements between Fellow, AIF and partner organizations
How to Apply
- Click here to apply online
- The application is a highly competitive, multi-stage process consisting of an online application, an in-person interview, and a competitive matching process for short-listed candidates.
- Please review this video for a step-by-step guide.
- If you require any support with the application, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter the subject line, “Applying as an AIF Clinton Fellow.” Given the volume of emails we receive, please be mindful that replies may take longer than usual.
The last date for application is 20th January 2020.