Studying in France leads to good career opportunities internationally after graduation. The quality of French higher education is widely recognized throughout the world. According to the United Nations World Tourist Organization, it is one the world’s most popular tourist destination. Visit Up Town Jungle.
Each year, France makes massive investments in education and research. In fact, education is the largest category of government spending, accounting for more than 20% of the budget, visit website.
France has given a total of 49 Nobel laureates, thus are places fourth in the world.
France is popular for courses like:
IELTS with score of band 6 is mandatory to secure the admission in France.
- 3rd hosting country for foreign students
- 6th world power
- A tradition of research and technological and scientific innovation of leading
- A excellent higher education system
- Engineering schools : a French specificity of high level
- A country in the heart of Europe
- A prosperous life quality
- A cultural dynamism
- Quality infrastructures in a protected environment
- According to the United Nations World Tourist Organization, it is one the world’s most popular tourist destination.