Walden University invites the applications for scholarship to PG (Master’s Program)
- Recipients of the Master’s Degree Scholarship must:
- Be a new student enrolling in a Walden University program
- Have not received another merit-based Walden scholarship
- Not be employed by Laureate Education Inc. or any of its subsidiaries
- Meet all admission requirements with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation and be fully admitted into the eligible program
- Affirm that they are willing and able to participate in all publicity efforts promoting Walden University and its programs
How to Apply
- Applicant can apply online at https://myhomepage.waldenu.edu/Walden#/?comm_code=4054601
- Applicants must:
- Call an enrollment advisor at 844-767-9984
- Write an essay of no more than 1,000 words describing how you contributed to advancing positive social change in one or more of the following areas:
- Influencing the lives of others
- Mentoring a colleague
- Making a positive impact in your community
- Submit a current copy of their résumé or CV.
- Complete the electronic scholarship application and attach your essay and résumé.
- All required information must be provided in order for a nomination to be considered. Applicants may be contacted by phone to confirm the authenticity of information submitted
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Attention: Admissions Office
7065 Samuel Morse Dr
Columbia, Maryland 21046