Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2021 – The University of British Columbia invites applications for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2021 from social science, natural science, humanities, medical and engineering graduate student.
Meritorious candidates with leadership abilities will be motivated through this scholarship to pursue a doctoral degree.
- The selected scholars will receive CAD 50,000 per year for up to three years.
- Application deadline for students 2nd September, 2021 at 12:00 PM PDT (September 06, 2019; 12:30 AM IST)
- Last date for nominating institutions 2nd September, 2021 at 20:00 EST
- Be nominated by a Canadian University for doctoral study
- Not have completed more than 20 months of full-time study in their doctoral program as of May 1, 2022
- Have secured a first-class aggregate in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent
- Be a permanent resident of Canada, a Canadian citizen, or an International student
- Not hold Tri-Agency Tri-Agency scholarship funding for the doctoral program
How to Apply
- Those wishing to apply for a Vanier CGS should verify that the institution to which they are applying for doctoral studies has a Vanier CGS quota. They must then inform the institution that they wish to be considered for a Vanier CGS.
- Click here and read the step-by-step application process
- Candidates should verify institutional internal deadlines with the administrator at the nominating institution
- For technical help, call 1-888-603-4178 or 613-954-1968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 2nd September, 2021