University of Sydney Business School scholarships for PG in Business Leader 2016
University of Sydney Business School, Australia is inviting applications for Business Leader PG Scholarships, 2016. This program falls under MBA for the upcoming session 2016.
The scholarship covers 50% tuition fees and is tenable for 1.5 to 2 years full-time or 3 to 4 years part-time study
The scholarship is intended to promote academic excellence at the Masters level in selected degrees offered by the University of Sydney Business School. The University of Sydney Business School will pay 50% tuition fees for the required number of units for the award of Masters. The scholarship does not include airfares to Sydney, living expenses, study materials, text books, any ancillary fees (if applicable) or Overseas Health Cover each year.
Students applying for this scholarship should have following required eligibility.
- Should have received an offer of admission for one of the eligible masters program in the Business School for the subsequent semester are eligible to apply.
- Should include a prior university degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 75%
- Should demonstrate outstanding leadership potential in a business domain.
- Should include outstanding public and professional communication skills
- Should demonstrate a commitment towards the applying learning offered in the chosen masters program to making a positive difference to professional life and business practice.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit an application addressing each of the above criteria, including certified details of prior academic results.
Applicant performance against these criteria is assessed by a scholarship committee chaired by the Associate Dean, Postgraduate Studies. The scholarship committee may award a scholarship to individual applicants on the basis of the application submitted or may request certain applicants to participate in a 30 minute interview for the award, either in person or via electronic means.
Last Date: 14th January 2016
Business School, University of Sydney
For more details, please read official notification