PG Research Scholarships 2017 At University of New England, Australia
- Number of scholarships: 20
- The scholarship provides a stipend of $26,000 AUD per annum, program tuition fees and single standard overseas health insurance.
- The awards are for a maximum duration of two years for a research masters degree or three years for a doctoral degree.
Last date : 30th September 2016.
- International applicants can apply for the scholarship.
- All scholarship applicants must have applied for Higher Degree Research (HDR) candidature at the University of New England.
- Selection for Scholarships is based on academic merit and research performance.
How to Apply
Candidates can obtain the application form from http://www.une.edu.au/__data/assets/word_doc/0003/68853/International-Student-Scholarship-Application-Form-March-Update-2016.doc
The last date for application is 30th September 2016.
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351 Australia
Phone : 1800 774 152 or 61+2 6773 3382
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
About University Of New England, Australia
The University of New England is located on several sites in Armidale. The northern campus of the University is five kilometres to the northwest of the city centre, in an attractive rural and bushland setting. Part of this campus includes the original property presented by the late Mr T R Forster to the University of Sydney for the establishment of a University College. This property comprised the old homestead, ‘Booloominbah’, together with several other buildings and 74 hectares of land.