The Faculty of Science and its alumni association Science@Leuven are proud to announce the Science@Leuven Scholarships!
Motivated and talented international students interested in participating in an international master programme of the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven are invited to apply for a scholarship. Due to specifically assigned scholarships, you can only apply for a limited number of Masters.
- the applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before;
- the applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master programme they are applying for;
- the applicants have not yet acquired a master degree or a PhD;
- the applicants can prove excellent study results during their former training;
- the applicants can prove a very strong knowledge of English;
- the applicants show strong motivation to follow a master programme at the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven;
- the applicants are willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply for the master programme of their choice through the application webpage of the KU Leuven
Candidates must not forget to note in the application form that they want to apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Oude Markt 13 – bus 5005
tel. +32 16 324010