University of Glasgow, UK is offering MBA Scholarships for students pursuing their Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme
The University of Glasgow has a number of MBA awards available for entry for students who demonstrate academic excellence. The Award is available to students entering the Adam Smith Business School on our MBA Programme and awarded as a tuition fee discount
- International applications (non-EU): 21 July 2019
- UK and EU applications: 25 August 2019
- Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement.
- You must have successfully passed your interview and received an unconditional offer for the MBA (Master of Business Administration).
- Applicants with a conditional offer upon only IELTS and who have had a successful interview may also apply.
- Your financial circumstances may also be taken into consideration.
How to Apply
Please apply using the University of Glasgow’s online application system and upload a completed MBA Scholarship Application Form. If you have already submitted your MBA programme application, you can still apply for the MBA scholarship by uploading the MBA Scholarship Application Form by accessing Applicant Self-Service.
For more information, please visit: www.gla.ac.uk.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.]
1 The Square
University of Glasgow
Telephone: 0141 330 6062