The University of Bristol, UK invites applications for the University of Bristol Think Big International Foundation Programme Scholarships from students who have applied to the International Foundation Programme at University of Bristol. The aim of the fellowship is to promote mutual friendly relations with acquainting countries and assist the talented and meritorious applicants of other countries to have a one-year programme in the United Kingdom. The programme provides the selected scholars with the opportunity to win a scholarship of GBP 5,000.
- Submission deadline: 31st March 2019
- Result declaration via Email: 26th April 2019
- Round two deadline: 30th June 2019
- The applicant should have applied for a 1-year International Foundation Programme (IFP) at the University of Bristol.
- They should be classed as the overseas applicants for fee-paying purposes.
- The scholarship is open for the following programmes:
- IFP – Arts and Humanities
- IFP – Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- IFP – Social Sciences & Law
- They should not be the recipient of any other funding which will equate to more than the full tuition fees amount alongside a Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply
Step 1: Click here to read the application guidelines.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Now‘ button to access the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form with the necessary details.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
The last date for application is 31st March 2019
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
University of Bristol
Beacon House, Queens Road,
Bristol, BS8 1QU, UK
Phone: +44 (0)117 928 9000