University of Bath, School of Management has a number of scholarships and bursaries available to support the most talented candidates for the Bath MBA Programs
- Full-time MBA: At least three years of relevant, postgraduate management experience. Candidates with under four years of relevant, postgraduate management experience will need GMAT 600 or above
- Executive part-time MBA: At least five years’ work experience at management level.
- Applicant should have 2:1 or above undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Applicant not having 2:1 in degree may also eligible; if they can show that they are suitable for the MBA
- Non-graduates who have an excellent career record may eligible. Candidates with no first degree but with substantial managerial experience are advised that GMAT 600+ may be required
How to Apply
- Applicant can apply online at https://samis.bath.ac.uk/
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
+44 (0)1225 384498Address
University of Bath Claverton Down Bath BA2 7AY United KingdomWebsite