UG Merit Scholarships 2017 At University of California, USA
- Candidate will get a full wavier in amount of fees for room, board and tuition at UCLA.
- Scholarships in smaller amounts may also be awarded to outstanding candidates.
- Application starting date : 1st November 2016.
- Last Date : 30th November 2016.
- Candidates who are 12th grader and applying to UCLA for admission in fall of 2017 should have:
- An outstanding academic record and standardized test scores.
- An evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Candidates should be placed in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or advanced (upper-division college level) coursework, or original research work in mathematics.
- Candidates must maintain satisfactory and timely academic progress towards their degree and remain in good academic standing.
- Candidates should have at least a 3.5 GPA in mathematics courses.
- Candidate must have an outstanding academic record and standardized test scores (TOEFL and SAT/ACT).
- Candidate should declare mathematics major upon admission and remain in the major pass the basic exam by the end of their third year of studies.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online at, http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/apply-online/
The last date for application is 30th November 2016.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.