The University of Essex is inviting applications for Undergraduate Tinson Scholarships to learn LLB Program for entry.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Colchester, Essex, England. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
- Eligible Countries:Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Entrance Requirements:TinsonScholarships are available to applicants from the former Soviet Bloc applying for our any of our undergraduate LLB Programs
How to Apply
- Once you have secured an offer (either conditional/unconditional) you can apply, all you have to do is submit a CV, plus a 500-700-word statement explaining why you think you should be a successful candidate
- This can include details of activities you have been involved in and, how you would benefit from the cash award, or why you’re looking forward to studying law at Essex
- Please submit completed a document/letter as well as an up to date CV to lawugadmin-at-essex.ac.uk
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.