The University of Technology Sydney, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to UG students.
29th July, 2019.
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam); and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed in South East Asia (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam) one of the following:
- an Australian Year 12 qualification, or
- a UTS recognised high school qualification comparable to an Australian Year 12, or
- a UTS recognised Australian Foundation Studies program,
How to Apply
International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
The last date for application is 29th July, 2019.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.