The University of Southern Queensland, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to Under Graduate students.
- Each scholarship will have a maximum value of 10% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program.
- The scholarship will be applied as a 10% reduction of the tuition fees.
- be an International student from the Subcontinent (Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan)
- be a full-time student
- be an on-campus student
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (That is, be new to USQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 1 or 2, 2020 in an undergraduate degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
- All Indian Undergraduate coursework programs (except Nursing) 70% or above in applicable Year 12 results or equivalent
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is 17th July, 2020.
For more details, please visit,