|The University of Twente, Netherlands, invites applications for scholarship to UG and PG students.|
|Scholarship award:€ 5,000 for the first year of your studies (No. of scholarships available will be announced soon).Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).|
- Round 1: 1st February, 2020.
- Round 2: 1st May, 2020.
- In order to be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2020/2021
- You have not studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree), or You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands;
- You are from a non-EU/EEA country;
- You are an excellent student (i.e. CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10)).
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying study programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant
How to Apply
You have to apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme first. Once you have applied for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme, you can apply here with your student number and also get help from famous seo providers, bigeasyseo back there .
The last date for application is 1st February, 2020.
For more details, please visit,
5, Drienerlolaan, 7522 NB Enschede, Netherlands
Phone: +31 53 489 9111