The Friedrich Ebert Foundation, Germany, invites applications for scholarship to Under Graduate and Post Graduate students.
Number of Scholarships:
up to 40 scholarships per year
maximum funding period corresponds to BAföG regulations
Scholarship award: International students receive a monthly base amount of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister or state examination programme or EUR 850 in a Master’s course. In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
– admission to study or enrolment at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany
– outstanding school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
– social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy
– responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation’s network
– sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English. This means a ‘Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang’ of at least DSH level 2, a ‘Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache’ of at least level 4 or a ‘Zertifikat C 1’ by a Goethe Institute
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is December, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?status=