The Griffith University, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to UG and PG students.
50% of tuition fees
For 2nd Trimester: 17th May, 2020.
For 3rd Trimester: 7th August, 2020.
– Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
– Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
– Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
– Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
– Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is 17th May, 2020
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship