The CBS International Business School, Germany, invites applications for scholarship to Under Graduate and Post Graduate, MBA students.
The last date for application – 15th July, 2020.
– The applicant must be a non-EU citizen
– A full application for a CBS programme (Bachelor, Master, MBA)
– The applicant provides excellent academic achievementsOR
– Proof of extracurricular activities in a social and cultural field
– A letter of motivation (1-2 pages) that states your enthusiasm to study at CBS and in Germany (For Master and MBA applicants: One letter of motivation is sufficient for both the scholarship and the study programme)
How to Apply
No separate application is required
The last date for application is 15th July, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://cbs.de/en/advice-admission/financing/non-eu-students-scholarship/