International Bachelor Scholarships 2017 At Tilburg University, Netherlands
- The Scholarship will consist of a monthly allowance for living expenses (a total amount of €10,000 per year for three years), arranged by the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Last Date : 01st May 2017.
- Candidates must be international students who will move to the Netherlands specifically to follow the Bachelor’s program in Global Management of Social Issues.
- Candidates must have been (unconditionally) admitted to the Bachelor’s program in Global Management of Social Issues for the academic year 2017-18.
- Candidates must be newly enrolled students at Tilburg University.
How to Apply
- Candidates do not need to apply for the Scholarship separately, but will be considered for the Scholarship award during the application process.
- Scholarship candidates must include a paragraph to their motivation letter explaining why they think they should be awarded the scholarship and what they can contribute to the program.
Last Date :
The last date for application is 01st May 2017.
5037 AB Tilburg
Phone : 31 (0)13 466 9111
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
About Tilburg University
Tilburg University is a public research university specializing in the social and behavioral sciences, economics, law, business sciences, theology and humanities, located in Tilburg in the southern part of the Netherlands