ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship program Asia-Pacific is funded by the swissnex Network, part of State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) and is supported by swissnex India and the Embassies of Switzerland in Singapore and in Australia.
- The applicant is free to schedule research anytime between May 01st, 2019 and December 01st, 2019, with a starting date of your research internship no later than December 01st, 2019.
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited Indian, Australian or Singapore university/ institute
- Be a master student or an undergraduate student who will have completed the 2nd year by the time the research stay in Switzerland begins
- Provide a written confirmation from a professor at a Swiss university that he/ she will accept you for a research stay in his/ her group
How to Apply
- The application and all supporting documents must be uploaded on online application form in PDF format . In order to be considered for this scholarship, each application must contain:
- A cover letter outlining your research project (e.g. an overview of the tasks and milestones of your project that you agreed on with your host professor) and explaining why you should be awarded the ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship and why you would make an excellent “student ambassador” in the future.
- A CV (no more than two pages).
- A copy of your current university transcripts (we accept photocopies of official transcripts issued to the student).
- A letter of acceptance from the professor and/or hosting institution in Switzerland.
- A letter of recommendation from a current professor who can attest to the applicant’s abilities.
For further details on the same, https://www.swissnexindia.org
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Programme Coordinator, Swissnex India
Swissnex India POC