The applications are invited to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships (SINGA-2021-2022). Singapore government scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students with excellent academic masters, masters leading to PhD or direct PhD after a four-year undergraduate in science and engineering at Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) institutes and universities.
- Full educational support/ Thesis waiver
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,500.
- One-time airfare will be provided (Grant of up to S$1,500)
- The establishment expenses will be provided up to S$1,000
Application Deadline – 1st June 2021 (annual)
International students can apply for a SINGA-2021-2022 scholarship.
A candidate must hold an excellent academic record and good conduct
Good skills in written and spoken English
A candidate must possess good health.
How to Apply
Required documents for the application process
- The online application needed to upload the following documents
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A statement of purpose (at least one page)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official transcripts (Bachelors and Masters degree)
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication, or certificates (if any)
- Recent passport size photograph
- A certificate of English proficiency test (if any)
The last date for application is 1st June 2021.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.