The Sheffield Hallam University, UK is offering scholarships to six Indian students for postgraduate study in sports business management.
This scholarship is offered as part of the British Council’s initiative the ‘GREAT’ campaign to promote educational opportunities in UK to Indian students. The GREAT scholarship initiative, launched under one of the biggest scholarship programme by the British Council for Indian students, operates by working with partners across governmental educational sectors to promote UK as a desired destination to study.
- You must meet the minimum requirement of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree. Applicants should enclose transcripts along with their application forms.
- You should have received an unconditional/conditional offer to study full time MSC Sports Business Management at the university.
- You should be applying for a one year full-time postgraduate course with Sheffield Hallam University for the academic year 2014.
- You must be able to self-fund your studies.
- You must have scored a minimum of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- You should be domiciled in India
- Should be self sufficient to support additional fees during the course of the programme.
How to Apply
Once you are accepted for the course, you can apply separately for the scholarship. You can download the application form and send the complete application form along with relevant documents to the address provided below.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Sheffield Hallam University
804 Mercantile House
15 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi 110001, India