Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at RMIT University.
RMIT University, also the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, is a public research university in Melbourne, Victoria. The university is also one of the wealthiest universities in Australia, having an annual revenue of around A$1.3 billion. It is the top art and design university in Australia. Above all, the university is in 250th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019. The university consists of three academic colleges housing the schools of RMIT, the College of Business (BUS), College of Design and Social Context (DSC) and College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH).
31 May 2019
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have a full offer and enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2
How to Apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Similarly, submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in the scholarship, you will receive a notification two to four weeks after your offer to study at RMIT
The last date for application is Semester 2 2019: 31 May 2019
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Phone: +61 3 9925 2000
Postal address: RMIT University, GPO Box 2476, Melbourne VIC 3001 Australia
Street address: 124 La Trobe Street, Melbourne VIC 3000