The University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for Research Scholarship program.
30th April, 2019.
- Applicants who have either a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a Masters by Research or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) within the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in the final year of at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or relevant discipline area, or an equivalent degree (combined undergraduate, Honours or Masters Program) at a non-Australian university, with at least 25% of the final year of the degree being a research component
- Applicants who have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) equivalent to a grade of 85 at the University of Sydney
- Applicants may not be an Australian/New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident; and
- Applicants must separately apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset and Stipend Scholarship at the University of Sydney. Applicants cannot however be in receipt of an alternative scholarship that also provides tuition support and/or a primary stipend allowance.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is 30th April, 2019.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
- 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864)
- or +61 2 8627 1444
- Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building (G02), Darlington Campus