The Global Solutions, Germany, invites applications for scholarship to research students.
– Travel expenses to and from Berlin
– Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020)
– Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020
– Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond
– Comprehensive summer school workshops
– Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
– Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
– Possibilities for further engagement
Young researchers and academics involved in a research project that tackles issues related to the recoupling of economy, society and environmental sustainability,
Young entrepreneurs and innovators involved in a social enterprise aimed at recoupling, and young business leaders aiming at changing business as usual from the inside,
Young non-profit leaders, active as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic or environmental change on a local, regional or global level,
who are between the ages of 21 and 35,
who want to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change,
who commit to working constantly towards recoupling the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way,
who want to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is December, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.global-solutions-initiative.org/young-global-changers/application/