Canada celebrated the 60th anniversary of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s accession to the Throne. ( Queen Elizabeth Scholarships ) To honour this milestone and with the extensive leadership provided by the Right Honourable Jean Chretien, His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, as well as with remarkable contributions from the Government of Canada, provincial governments, the private sector and individuals, this inspiring scholarship initiative was created: the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships program. This program represents a unique opportunity to activate young global leaders across Canada and the Commonwealth to create lasting impacts both at home and abroad through cross-cultural exchanges encompassing international education, discovery and inquiry, and professional experiences. Students selected for the scholarship program will be named”Queen Elizabeth Scholars” and will engage with communities across the Commonwealth, learn about cultures and create projects and actions that impact the world and join a global community of Queen Elizabeth Scholars to share knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate on meaningful initiatives.
1. be an Indian citizen
2. be under 35 years of age at the time of application
3. be proficient in French and/or English language
4. exhibit excellent academic record and research abilities, and very good communication and leadership skills
5. cannot have applied for Canadian citizenship ands must agree to return to their home country; must sign a form to this effect as part of their acceptance of the award
6. be registered or intend to register in an eligible program on a full time basis
7. agree to participate to the QES community network activities and community engagement activities in Canada
8. apply to the program by submitting all required documents to the following email address(Marc.Germain1@uqtr.ca with a cc to email@example.com)
How to Apply
Identify the university you want to apply for from the list of universities provided in the field of study you want to apply for.
- Go to the university application link
- Create a profile and start filling in an online application
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
1710-350 Albert Street
K1R 1B1, CANADA