The Association of Commonwealth Universities invites applications from graduates from Commonwealth countries and provides them with the opportunity to win a scholarship for their Master’s degree in Physical Sciences, Engineering and Mathematics in selective colleges abroad. The aim of the scholarships is to support the development of higher education as a power for good across the commonwealth and beyond. Students can receive full tuition fee along with other benefits under this scholarship.
- The applicant must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country or must have been granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree of at least upper second level.
How to Apply
- Identify the university to be applied for from the list of universities given on the QECS page.
- Click on the selected college and further click on “Click Here” below the how to apply heading.
- Create an account and safely save the credentials.
- Fill out the online form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application.What are the documents required for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) in Physical Sciences, Engineering and Mathematics
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities
Woburn House, 20-24 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9HF,
Phone: +44 (0)20 7380 6700