Post-matric Scholarship, Nagaland invites applications from Schedule Tribe students studying in Class 11 to post-graduation. The scheme aims to improve the level of literacy and education of the students by providing financial help to pursue higher studies.
- The students must be studying in Class 11 to post-graduation.
- The annual income of the family must not be more than INR 2.5 lakh.
- The student should belong to Schedule Tribe community.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Nagaland government.
- To fill up an application form Click here
- Start your registration as a “new user”. Already registered candidates can login their account by using their user ID and password.
- Thereafter, click on “Go to Online Services”.
- Select the desired scholarship scheme from the Directorate of Higher Education menu.
- Now, complete your rest of the form and submit it.
- Finally, take the printout of filled-in form and submit it to the institution so that the institution can submit the annexure IV and entries to the DHE.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Directorate of Higher Education
Below New Secretariat
Email (Administrative Section): email@example.com
Email (Scholarship Section): firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0370 227130