A large number of PhD scholarships are open to international students at the Polytechnic University of Milan. Scholarships vary from € 1000 to € 1500, the amount depends on the proposed research topic.
The main goal of PhD studies is the development of research activities and of a research thesis with original contributions under the guidance of a supervisor, on advanced theoretical or applied research themes.
The PhD available places fall within the following categories:
- a) Places with doctoral scholarships provided by the Politecnico di Milano. This scholarship can be:
- General (generic scholarships)
- Connected to a specific research topic (topic scholarships)
Within the group of topic scholarships, Politecnico di Milano issues 21 scholarships, with the aim of supporting interdisciplinary research on the following topics. Each interdisciplinary scholarship is associated with doctoral research which involves two different doctoral programmes
- b) Places without doctoral scholarships provided by the Politecnico di Milano.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. Documents that must be uploaded to the online application:
- Research project format (RTF)
- CV Template (RTF)
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.