The Paul Scherrer Institute PSI), invites applications for scholarship to PhD.
A Tool for Engineering Microstructures and Mechanical behavior
You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and their pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, they are able to support you with their modern employment conditions and the onsite infrastructure.
– Master degree in materials science, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or physics
– Good knowledge of metallurgy
– Knowledge of crystallography, neutron / X-Ray diffraction and / or electron microscopy
– High motivation and ability to work independently in a collaborative and interdisciplinary research team
– Good communication skills in English (oral / writing)
– Programming skills will be an asset
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is January, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/jobopportunities/31320phdstudent