The School of Engineering, Deakin University, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to PhD students.
To be eligible you must:
- Be either a domestic or international candidate
- Meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Have a Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, Water Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Aptitude for written communication, applicants must provide evidence of their reporting/publications track record or cleaning services spring tx communication
- Professional engineering experience, applicants should provide information on work placements and engineering roles.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
For more details, please visit, https://www.deakin.edu.au/courses/fees-scholarships/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/hdr-scholarship-water-tracer-technologies
Locked Bag 20000
Geelong VIC 3220