The Ghent University, Belgium, invites applications for scholarship to PhD in the field of Engineering Design.
The ideal candidate for the position has the following profile:
- An M Sc degree in Engineering Design, Industrial/Product Design, Engineering Technology, or equivalent (and have obtained their degree before 1 October 2019)
- Very good knowledge of design thinking; design research
- Good research skills in both quantitative and qualitative research methods and good knowledge of statistical software
- Interest in design education and problem-based learning, and open to deepen knowledge in technology-enhanced learning
- Experience in education, or degree in educational sciences is an asset
- Excellent level of English, both oral and written (e.g. TOEFL / IELTS grades)
- Self-motivating, creative, critical and analytical mindset; capable of working in groups and participate in learning projects; capacity for autonomous, structured and in depth research, learn more.
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their application (in English) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for application is 30th Jun, 2019.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link
For more details, please visit,