The University of Queensland, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to PhD in Engineering and Computing.
$40,000 per annum
30th June, 2020.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
– Candidates have to enroll in a higher degree by research program at the university
– A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
– A research master’s degree, or
– A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
– A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is 30th June, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/phd-scholarship-verifying-compiler-optimization-passes