The Edith Cowan University, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to PhD Scholars. This project, which is aligned with the themes of Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems, aims to undertake PhD research in autonomous navigation of AI-powered ground vehicles in natural environments.
$28,420 per year
31st July, 2020.
– BSc (Honours)/MSc/MPhil (with a significant research project component) in Computer Science, Mechatronics, Robotics, Electronics Engineering, Automation or a related subject.
– Strong theoretical and applied knowledge in machine learning, as well as good programming skills in Python/ MATLAB/C++ or other languages of choice.
Good oral and written communication skills.
– Experience in the following is highly desirable:
– Operation of light Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs).
– Working with robot simulators such as CoppeliaSim and Gazebo.
– Working on robotics project(s) using Robot Operation System (ROS).
– High-quality publication(s) in English.
How to Apply
Applications must be sent to email@example.com.
The last date for application is 31st July, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.ecu.edu.au/scholarships/details/ecu-vice-chancellors-phd-by-research-scholarship