When it comes to education, scholarship is the best way to afford the education especially when it comes to Foreign education, it is better if you are eligible for the scholarship.
This PhD scholarship is usually offered to the top-quality international candidates who aspire to enrol for the PhD.I research degree at University of New England.
- Applicants must be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003.
- Applicants must have received an Offer of full-time internal HDR Candidature in the Doctor of Philosophy (Innovation) (PhD. I) at UNE but not be enrolled.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the Scholarship stipend rate, whilst in receipt of the Scholarship.
- Applicants must not have completed a research degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level.
How to Apply
- Applicants should download the Application form from the UNE website www.une.edu.au
- All scholarship applicants must have applied for HDR Candidature at the University of New England.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to those students who have accepted an offer of HDR Candidature. International Scholarship recipients must be enrolled at UNE as on-campus full-time students.
- Selection for scholarships is based on academic merit and research performance. A high First Class Honors Degree or Research Master with Distinction or equivalent is required to be competitive for Scholarships.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351