The Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands, invites applications for scholarship to Post Graduate students.
The last date for application is 1st May, 2020.
– You are an excellent applicant from Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Peru, South Korea, Turkey, Thailand, Taiwan or the USA.
– You have been unconditionally admitted to one of theircampus based masterprogrammes
– A complete financial plan that explains how the total costs of your study are financed. If you have a partial scholarship, a student loan or private resources for funding, please provide proof of this by sending a scholarship letter or a bank statement.
– You did not participate in a degree programme in the Netherlands before.
– Please send along with your financial plan a ranking sheet or a reference letter of your previous educational institution as a proof of your excellence. This may help to get the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is 1st May, 2020
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.wur.nl/en/Education-Programmes/master/Scholarships/Holland-Scholarship-1.htm