PG Scholarship Programme @ University of Groningen
Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.), Master programme
Theology and Religious Studies (research), Religion, Conflict and Globalization MA, Religion and Pluralism MA, Religion and Cultural Heritage MA, Religion, Health and Wellbeing MA.
1st March, 2019
The Talent Grant is financed by the Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies. The scholarship is aimed at international students from OUTSIDE the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Master’s in Theology and Religious Studies. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Students from countries outside the EU/EEA who have been admitted to one of the tracks of the Master’s programme in Theology & Religious Studies:
- MA Religion and Pluralism: Ancient & Modern;
- MA Religion, Conflict and Globalization;
- MA Religion and Cultural Heritage.
- Applicants should hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Applicants should have obtained conditional admission to one of the three MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies
- Applicants should have excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor/ undergraduate studies
- Applicants not have already obtained a master’s degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands
- Applicants should have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only smâlân
The last date for application is 1st March, 2019
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.