The Swansea University, UK, invites applications for scholarship to Post Graduate students.
Full tuition fee
The last date for application – 1st June, 2020.
– hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
– have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
– be a new student to Swansea University.
within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’.
– not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
– not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
How to Apply
Applications must be email to EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk
The last date for application is 1st June, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.swansea.ac.uk/international-students/my-finances/international-scholarships/