The Sheffield Hallam University, UK, invites applications for scholarship to postgraduate taught course in 2020–21.
The last date for application – 15th May, 2020.
– To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
be an international fee paying student domiciled in India, Indonesia or Malaysia
– have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
– have accepted an offer for a full-time taught postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
– be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you
– be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
– not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship. See our frequently asked questions for more details
How to Apply
send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for application is 15th May, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/fees-scholarships-and-discounts/scholarships-discounts-and-bursaries/great-scholarships