The University of Kent, UK, invites applications for scholarship to Post Graduate students.
The last date for application – 30th June, 2020.
– Students must have received a conditional offer for their programme of study, and have accepted it by 30 June 2020 for their scholarship application to be considered.
– Students must have also applied for accommodation at Pier Quays for 51 weeks (Saturday 5 September 2020 to Saturday 28 August 2021) by the accommodation deadline, 31 July 2020. To request the accommodation for 51 weeks please add this as a note to your application.
– Scholarship offers will be provisional until all remaining conditions of the offer have been fulfilled and until the Pier Quays accommodation application has been submitted.
– The scholarship is for one year only and cannot be deferred.
– Students in receipt of a maintenance stipend or other award which supports living expenses during study will not be eligible for this award.
Only available to students beginning a degree level programme at Kent in September 2020.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online
The last date for application is 30th June, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADMEDACC01