Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership, Canada, invites applications for scholarship to PG students.
8th March, 2019
- Undertake master’s-level studies in sustainable energy development. Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2019. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is 8th March, 2019
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
World Trade Centre Montreal
393 Saint-Jacques Street
Montreal QC H2Y 1N9
Tel.: +1 514-392-8876
Fax: +1 514-392-8900