|The RMIT University, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to Masters degree students.|
|Scholarship award: 50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration|
Number of scholarships: Two (2) scholarships are available for 2020.
- For Semester 1 2020: 15th January, 2020.
- For Semester 2 2020: 31st May, 2020.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be citizen of India or Sri Lanka
- be applying from India or Sri Lanka
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have an offer and enroll in Master of Artificial Intelligence program at RMIT, commencing in 2020
How to Apply
- Submit an application to study at RMIT for Master of Artificial Intelligence.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in being offered the scholarship, you will receive a notification approximately two weeks after the closing date
The last date for application is 15th January, 2020.
For more details, please visit,
Postal address: RMIT University, GPO Box 2476, Melbourne VIC 3001 Australia
Phone: +61 3 9925 2000