Applications for the Obama Foundation Fellowship opened . Next class of Fellows will be announced in early 2019. The Obama Foundation Fellowship seeks to support and elevate outstanding civic innovators from around the world in order to amplify the impact of their remarkable work and to inspire a powerful wave of civic innovation.
- Applicants must be 18 or older. Foundation is looking for participants who are at a “tipping point” stage in their careers, rather than those who fit in particular age requirement. The Obama Foundation is looking for
- Civic Innovators: The Foundation is looking for individuals who are working to solve important public problems in creative and powerful ways
- Discipline Diverse: The Foundation need people working from all angles and with different perspectives to strengthen their communities and civic life
- At a tipping point in their work: Successful applicants have already demonstrated meaningful impact in their communities, gaining recognition among their peers for their contributions
- Talented, but not connected: The Foundation is committed to expanding the circle of opportunity to include new and varied voices
- Good Humans: The Foundation is building an authentic community. A strong moral character is essential for the strength of this community, the integrity of the program, and the longevity
How to Apply
The applicant can apply online (www.obama.org)
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Obama Foundation Fellowship : https://www.obama.org/fellowship/apply/
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.