The University of Twente invites applications from working professionals for the Netherlands Fellowship Programme for Short Courses to promote capacity building within organisations in 51 countries by providing education and training through fellowships. The fellowship is fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
One must be a professional and a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP Country list valid at the time of application;
• One must have a current employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the formal must be endorsed in the statement;
• One must not be employed by an organisation which can be expected to have their own funds for staff development, e.g.: a multinational corporation (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft) a large national and/or a large commercial organisation; a bilateral donor organisation (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid); a multilateral donor organisation (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB); an international NGO (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
• One must have a current employer’s statement which complies with the Nuffic format. All information must be provided and all commitments, which are included in the Nuffic format, must be endorsed in the statement;
• One must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable);
• One must have an official passport valid at least three months after the submission date of the registration form by the candidate.
How to Apply
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.studyinholland.nl/study/scholarships/highlighted-scholarships/orange-knowledge-programme
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
IHE Delft Institute for Water Education,
PO Box 3015, 2601 DA Delft