NEC Stipend and Book Grant Scheme, Nagaland invites applications from Schedule Tribe and General category students pursuing the higher professional course. The main objective is to cultivate the spirit of the national mix, global understanding and social duty, empowering logical temper, imparting imaginative and innovative reasoning among students and so on.
- Scheduled Tribe and General category students of Nagaland State.
- Scheduled Tribe students who scored at least 60% marks in the last qualifying final examination and at least 75% marks for students belonging to General Category.
- Students who are pursuing Higher Professional courses like Diploma, Degree, Post-graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the government of Nagaland.
- Students can apply online for this scholarship by Accessing This Link
- The first step of application process is registration.
- To register yourself, click on “New registration” button.
- Enter all the required details and complete the registration process.
- Note down your registered user ID and password for future login.
- Now, click on “Online Services” and select your desired scholarship scheme from DHE menu.
- Complete the remaining details and submit the form.
- Applicants must take the printout of filled-in application form and submit it to your institution.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Directorate of Higher Education
Below New Secretariat
Email (Administrative Section): email@example.com
Email (Scholarship Section): firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0370 227130