Application are invited from Postgraduates MPhil/ PhD pursuing students of Nagaland to pursue their research studies with Nagaland State Research Fellowship scheme.
- In order to apply for this scholarship scheme, students have to fulfill the below-given eligibility conditions
- Applicant must be the permanent resident of Nagaland state.
- Candidate must belong to ST & Indigenous Category.
- Applicant must pursue M.Phil/ Ph.D. courses from a recognized institution within India.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Go to https://www.nagaland.gov.in Click here
- Step 2: Register as a New User if you’re a first-time visitor, otherwise Login with your existing ID and Password
- Step 3: Go to the link marked as ‘Online Services’
- Step 4: Select the ‘Nagaland State Research Fellowship 2018-19’ option from Directorate of Higher Education menu
- Step 5: Fill up the form carefully and submit it online
- Step 6: Take a printout of your filled form and submit it to your institution. Based on your submitted printout form, your institution will prepare Annexure IV for submission to the Directorate of Higher Education.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Directorate of Higher Education
Below New Secretariat
Scholarship Section: Emailemail@example.com