|The School of Engineering, University of Warwick, UK, invites applications for scholarship to MSc students.|
|Scholarship award: 10% tuition fee discount|
The University of Warwick invites applications for WMG Excellence Scholarships 2021 from students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes within the WMG department at Warwick. This scholarship aims to support the study of meritorious students.
Selected students will receive £750,000.
31st July, 2021.
- You must have successfully completed, or be currently completing, an undergraduate degree in the School of Engineering at the University of Warwick
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree at WMG in the academic year 2021
- Available to Home/EU and International students who are self-financing their studies (NB: students with partial scholarship funding, will still be considered. Awardees should inform the WMG scholarship team if they are in receipt of another scholarship award, or are later awarded other funding. Students with funding through a postgraduate loan are eligible for the 10% alumni discount).
- Our Warwick Alumni Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs
- If you are successful in receiving a WMG Excellence Scholarship, this award will replace the Warwick Alumni Scholarship. Two WMG awards cannot be given to the same student.
How to Apply
You do not need to make a separate application for the Warwick School of Engineering Alumni award. You will automatically receive the Scholarship if you are offered a place on one of university courses.
The last date for application is 31st July, 2021.
For more details, please visit,