- 1 International Merit Scholarships 2017 At Monash University, Australia
- 2 Sir John Monash Scholarships 2015 for Master Degree Australian Students
International Merit Scholarships 2017 At Monash University, Australia
- Number of scholarships: 31
- Scholarship of $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) will be paid per year until the minimum number of points for candidate degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds.
- Candidates receiving the Scholarships may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials or events.
Last Date : 15th October 2016.
Candidate must be:
- An International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash program offer or continuing students, and undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree program at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply
Candidates must submit a separate application form for this scholarship at, https://www.study.monash/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/440724/internationalscholapp-form2016.pdf
The last date for application is 15th October 2016.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Sir John Monash Scholarships 2015 for Master Degree Australian Students
Applications are invited for John Monash Scholarships available for postgraduate study at non* Australian University. Scholarships are not limited by age, gender, or academic field of study Only Australian citizens graduating from Australian universities are eligible to apply. The Scholarships provide funding of AUD $50,000 per year for a maximum of three years. Applications for the 2015 Scholarships will close on 31st August 2014.
To be eligible to apply for a John Monash Scholarship you must:
* Be an Australian Citizen;
* Have completed or be about to complete an undergraduate degree from an Australian University, and;
* Be planning to undertake postgraduate study at an overseas university commencing in 2015.
* The Scholarships support any postgraduate degree however the Applicant must be able to argue the merits of the chosen course and institution.
* The John Monash Scholarships are not limited by age, gender, or academic field of study.
The General Sir John Monash Scholarships are Australia’s prestigious postgraduate scholarship program. The Scholarships celebrate one of Australia’s finest leaders. Each year John Monash Scholarships are awarded to outstanding graduates from Australian universities, who have demonstrated leadership skills, and have a vision for a better Australia. The Scholarship enables them to undertake Masters or Doctoral degrees at the world’s best universities, towards that vision.
In awarding John Monash Scholarships, factors considered include:
Outstanding Intellect – demonstrated by academic excellence (having completed or are about to complete a university degree or degrees with outstanding results, such as an honours degree (with a classification of 1 or 2A) or equivalent. Excellence is also demonstrated through language skills, musical skills and/or publications;
Leadership – demonstrated and potential – within or outside of an Applicant’s field of study or professional field; Citizenship – community service;
Program – defined research project or study programme to be conducted at an overseas University;
The case presented by the applicant of the significance of the applicant’s potential contribution to their field and to the community; Referee reports outlining the applicant’s abilities.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline is 13th August 2014.
More Details :
Telephone: 1800 666 274 (Outside Australia) +61 3 9902 6011
About Monash University, Australia
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
Monash University was created by an Act of the State Parliament of Victoria in 1958 as a result of the Murray Report, which was commissioned in 1957 by then Prime Minister Robert Menzies to establish the second university in the state of Victoria. The university was named after the prominent Australian general sir John Monash. This was the first university in Australia to be named after a person, rather than a city, region or state.