Monash University is offering scholarships for International Students to study Masters courses for Law courses taught at Monash University.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for Masters of Law Scholarship in Australia
- An International student must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enroll in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
How to Apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash
The last date for application is 20th October 2019
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
For more details visit Monash University official website: https://www.monash.edu
Telephone: 9902 6011